As businesses plan to return to reopen and return to work, WE CAN & The Community Development Partnership are collaborating to offer this important Employment Law Workshop that will empower small business owners about what they need to know, co facilitated by Attorney Julie Moore and Attorney Valerie Samuels. The workshop will cover:
- Covid 19- safety & health of employees returning to work, safety/health of the public.
- Paid leave during Covid-19 Unemployment: including employees who refuse to be rehired due to making more on unemployment.
- Preventative measures related to workplace harassment and
- Potential discrimination issues as businesses return to work.
- Time for Q& A at the end.