Schedule an appointment with Pam:
Pam Andersen, Director of Business and Credit Programs is available for free small business help over the phone or video conference. Find a time that fits into your schedule so you can get the assistance you need to succeed!
As of May 29th, the Commonwealth is fully reopened. Local restrictions may still be enforced.
- Back to Work Safely - US Chamber working with multiple industries includes links to those industries' resources and guidance.
Compiled below is a list of resources to help small business during this unprecedented crisis. If you have any questions or are in need of assistance, please contact Pam Andersen.
Small Business Assistance
CDP Inside Scoop Business News
- December Inside Scoop
- November Inside Scoop
- October Inside Scoop
- September Inside Scoop
- August Inside Scoop
- July Inside Scoop
- June Inside Scoop
- April Inside Scoop
- February Inside Scoop
For Small Business Assistance Loans
- Emergency Injury Disaster Loan
- PPP Forgiveness - Most banks are accepting forgiveness applications for PPP loans over $150,000. For under $150,000 waiting on congress to enact new forgiveness legislation.
- SBA Debt Relief Program – for businesses with existing 7(a), 504 and microloans
Individual Business Assistance
- Community Development Partnership - Contact Pam Andersen
- Cape Cod SCORE
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center
- Coastal Community Capital
- Small Business Strong is a private and public sector partnership set up to help women and minority owned small businesses navigate the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. They have some great resources for a variety of industries including: Hotels & Hospitality, Food Supply & Agriculture, Arts, Retail, Food Services.
Other Online Resources
- The Lawyers for Civil Rights Boston has video training to help employers, visit their website and facebook page.
- WE CAN offers Business Law Legal Consults to businesses on Cape Cod. Call WE CAN at 508-430-8111 to schedule an appointment.
Massachusetts Statewide Information
Resources for Artists
- Love, Live, Local a Hyannis based non-profit is offering free listings to any business that is currently open. You can message them on their Facebook page.
- Cape Cod Resiliency Fund - From Live, Love, Local will provide direct grants to small business owners on Cape Cod to offer some relief from economic damage caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Applications are open now.