Small Business Resources
The Business and Credit Program staff is available for free small business help in-person, over the phone or video conference. Find a time that fits into your schedule so you can get the assistance you need to succeed!
Small Business Assistance
Individual Business Assistance
- Community Development Partnership - Contact Pam Andersen
- Community Development Partnership - Contact Tricia Murray
- Cape Cod SCORE
- Coastal Community Capital
- Center for Women & Enterprise Eastern Massachusetts – Women's Business Center is a non-profit economic empowerment organization whose mission is to strengthen communities and the economy by supporting women to launch and successfully sustain businesses. Opened in 1995, the Eastern Massachusetts Women's Business Center operates in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration. CWE offers a series of Spanish-language programming.
- Mass MoCA's Assets for Artists program helps artists in all disciplines strengthen their financial and business capacity to sustain a lifetime of creative excellence. Assets for Artists provides professional development workshops, financial and business coaching, working capital grants and micro-loan referrals.
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center
- Small Business Strong is a private and public sector partnership set up to help women and minority owned small businesses navigate the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. They have some great resources for a variety of industries including: Hotels & Hospitality, Food Supply & Agriculture, Arts, Retail, Food Services.
- Veterans Business Outreach Center of New England provides information on small business ownership to service members and military spouses by facilitating and instructing the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Boots to Business, “Introduction to Entrepreneurship” course. Veteran owned businesses may be startups, existing companies focusing on growth and expansion, or planned future acquisitions.
Other Online Resources
- The Lawyers for Civil Rights Boston has video training to help employers, visit their website and facebook page.
- WE CAN offers Business Law Legal Consults to businesses on Cape Cod. Call WE CAN at 508-430-8111 to schedule an appointment.
Massachusetts Statewide Information
Resources for Artists
CDP's Monthly Small Business Newsletter, Inside Scoop
- July 2022 Inside Scoop
- June 2022 Inside Scoop
- May 2022 Inside Scoop
- April 2022 Inside Scoop
- March 2022 Inside Scoop
- February 2022 Inside Scoop
- January 2022 Inside Scoop
- December Inside Scoop
- November Inside Scoop
- October Inside Scoop
- September Inside Scoop
- August Inside Scoop
- July Inside Scoop
- June Inside Scoop
COVID-19 Re-Opening Resources
As of May 29, 2021, the Commonwealth is fully reopened. Local restrictions may still be enforced.
- COVID-19 Updates and Information
What you need to know about COVID-19 in Massachusetts
- Back to Work Safely - US Chamber working with multiple industries includes links to those industries' resources and guidance.
- Workplaces and Businesses: Plan, Prepare, and Respond - clearing house of information from the CDC