Small Business Resources
Schedule an appointment with the Business and Credit Program Staff:
The Business and Credit Program staff is available for free small business help in-person, over the phone or video conference. Find a time that fits into your schedule so you can get the assistance you need to succeed!
Click here to schedule an appointment.
Small Business Assistance
Individual Business Assistance
- Community Development Partnership - Contact Pam Andersen
- Community Development Partnership - Contact Tricia Murray
- Cape Cod SCORE
- Coastal Community Capital
- Center for Women & Enterprise Eastern Massachusetts – Women's Business Center is a non-profit economic empowerment organization whose mission is to strengthen communities and the economy by supporting women to launch and successfully sustain businesses. Opened in 1995, the Eastern Massachusetts Women's Business Center operates in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration. CWE offers a series of Spanish-language programming.
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center
- Small Business Strong is a private and public sector partnership set up to help women and minority owned small businesses navigate the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. They have some great resources for a variety of industries including: Hotels & Hospitality, Food Supply & Agriculture, Arts, Retail, Food Services.
- Veterans Business Outreach Center of New England provides information on small business ownership to service members and military spouses by facilitating and instructing the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Boots to Business, “Introduction to Entrepreneurship” course. Veteran owned businesses may be startups, existing companies focusing on growth and expansion, or planned future acquisitions.
Other Business Resources
- Amplify POC Cape Cod
- Boston Public Library E-Card to access online databases, business publications and LinkedIn Learning Classes
- SCORE resources
- US Chamber of Commerce
- Lawyers for Civil Rights - free legal support to qualifying entrepreneurs and small businesses
- WE CAN offers Business Law Legal Consults to businesses on Cape Cod. Call WE CAN at 508-430-8111 to schedule an appointment.
Massachusetts Statewide Information
Resources for Artists
- Mass MoCA's Assets for Artists program helps artists in all disciplines strengthen their financial and business capacity to sustain a lifetime of creative excellence. Assets for Artists provides professional development workshops, financial and business coaching, working capital grants and micro-loan referrals.
Resources for Farmers
CDP's Monthly Small Business Newsletter, Inside Scoop
- May 2023 Inside Scoop
- April 2023 Inside Scoop
- March 2023 Inside Scoop
- February 2023 Inside Scoop
- January 2023 Inside Scoop
- December 2022 Inside Scoop
- November 2022 Inside Scoop
- October 2022 Inside Scoop
- September 2022 Inside Scoop
- August 2022 Inside Scoop
- July 2022 Inside Scoop
- June 2022 Inside Scoop
If you have any questions or are in need of assistance, please contact Pam Andersen, Director of Business & Credit Programs or Tricia Murray, Manager of Business & Credit Programs