The CDP will convene a virtual meeting to share information about how towns can support Lower Cape residents and advance housing initiatives during the coronavirus pandemic. This is part of the Lower Cape Housing Institute's quarterly Municipal Housing Peer Group Meetings.
Registration details: There is no cost to attend. Pre-registration is required. To secure your participation for the Lower Cape Coronavirus Housing Response Meeting on April 24th (10am - 12:00 pm), kindly register below. Note: your registration is complete once you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, please contact Pelinda@capecdp.org to verify your registration.
Audience: elected and appointed town officials and town staff such as current members of the following boards & committees: Select Board, Finance Committee, Planning & Zoning Boards, Community Preservation Committee, Housing Trust, Housing Committee, Housing Authority, Local Housing Partnership, Town staff, etc.
Agenda: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10am – 12pm
- Tools & Resources to support basic needs - Hadley Luddy, Homeless Prevention Council
- Small Business support - Pam Andersen, Community Development Partnership
- Use of Community Preservation Act or Trust funds - Shelly Goehring, Mass Housing Partnership
- Discussion: How to move housing development forward during this crisis? - Laura Shufelt, Mass Housing Partnership
- Discussion: conducting virtual meetings and public comment - Jay Coburn, Community Development Partnership
Please note the following before the meeting:
- Please Download the Zoom app before the meeting time
- The Zoom application may need to be downloaded to your computer or phone in order to join the meeting.
- Kindly be ready with the app installed before the meeting start time so we are all ready to start on time and cover as much content as possible.
- Please join the meeting at 9:55am if you can, this will allow us to start and end the meeting in a timely fashion.
Questions? Contact Pelinda Deegan, Housing Advocacy Program Manager, Pelinda@capecdp.org, (508) 240-7873 x15.