The CDP will convene a virtual meeting to share information about how towns can support Lower Cape residents and advance housing initiatives during the coronavirus pandemic. This meeting is a part of the Lower Cape Housing Institute. This month’s topic is community engagement.
- This month we will be joined by:
- Dana LeWinter, Municipal Engagement Director at Citizen’s Housing and Planning Association for a discussion on ways to build community trust and support through community engagement. She will provide best practices and examples of what community engagement looks like in a virtual setting.
- Jill Scalise, Housing Coordinator, Town of Brewster and Aly Sabatino, Principal Planner, Town of Chatham, will provide insight and examples on recent and current community engagement projects.
- Recurring agenda items:
- State / Federal Policies & Funding Update
- Small Business update
- Town Updates on Annual Town Meeting results and housing initiatives
Audience: elected and appointed town officials and town staff such as current members of the following boards & committees: Select Board, Finance Committee, Planning & Zoning Boards, Community Preservation Committee, Housing Trust, Housing Committee, Housing Authority, Local Housing Partnership, Town staff, etc.
Registration details: There is no cost to attend and pre-registration is required. To secure your participation for the Lower Cape Coronavirus Housing Response Meeting on Friday, November 20, 2020 (10:00am - 12:00pm).
Questions? Contact Pelinda Deegan, Housing Advocacy Program Manager, Pelinda@capecdp.org, (508) 240-7873 x15.