Back by popular demand, we will once again convene small group meetings on a town-by-town basis. These wrap-ups are an informal space for municipal officials and staff to debrief about how to translate learnings into specific actions. Participants will leave feeling energized and with clarity about how they can best contribute toward a common goal. These wrap-ups are professionally facilitated to ensure that they are as useful as possible for the group. We will provide a flexible agenda with enough structure to be efficient without being prescriptive.
- Facilitate communication within each town
- Energize each town around housing production
- Facilitate alignment across boards and committees within each town
- Assist each town with communicating their commitment to housing production
- Chatham: Monday, December 9, 2019, 10am - 12:30pm, Chatham Community Center
- Eastham: Monday, December 9, 2019, 5:30pm - 8pm, Eastham Public Library
- Orleans: Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 5:30pm - 8pm, Snow Library
- Harwich: Monday, January 27, 2020, 10am - 12:30pm, Harwich Town Hall, Small Griffin Room
- Brewster: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 5:30pm - 8pm, Brewster Ladies Library
- Wellfleet: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 10:30am - 1pm, Wellfleet Preservation Hall
- Truro: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 5:30pm - 8pm, Truro Community Center
- Provincetown: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 5:30pm - 8pm, Provincetown Commons
Pre-registration is required. Scroll down to register for a session. You will receive an emailed confirmation once you have registered successfuly.
Questions? Contact Andrea Aldana, Director of Housing Advocacy, to be added to the notification list: by phone (508) 240-7873 x10 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.