The CDP will convene a virtual meeting to share information about rental assistance programs that serve Lower Cape residents. This is part of the Lower Cape Housing Institute.
Registration details: There is no cost to attend and pre-registration is required. To secure your participation for this Lower Cape Rental Assistance Programs Meeting on May 1st (11am - 12:30 pm), kindly register below.
Note: your registration is complete once you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, please contact Pelinda@capecdp.org to verify your registration.
Audience: towns and social service organizations that administer or fund rental assistance programs serving Lower Cape residents. Elected and appointed town officials and town staff such as current members of the following boards & committees: Select Board, Finance Committee, Planning & Zoning Boards, Community Preservation Committee, Housing Trust, Housing Committee, Housing Authority, Local Housing Partnership, Town staff, etc.
- Overview of current Lower Cape Rental Assistance Programs
- Discuss collaborative opportunities between towns and social service organizations
Please note the following before the meeting:
- Please Download the Zoom app before the meeting time
- The Zoom application may need to be downloaded to your computer or phone in order to join the meeting.
- Kindly be ready with the app installed before the meeting start time so we are all ready to start on time and cover as much content as possible.
- Please join the meeting at 10:55am if you can, this will allow us to start and end the meeting in a timely fashion.
Questions? Contact Pelinda Deegan, Housing Advocacy Program Manager, Pelinda@capecdp.org, (508) 240-7873 x15.