2022 - 2023 Lower Cape Housing Institute
Workshop: Housing, Open Space & Sustainable Communities
When: Tuesday, January 24, 2023, at 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Where: Virtual via Zoom
Housing, open space and sustainability efforts are not mutually exclusive; they go hand in hand. In this workshop we’ll discuss: ways to identify and cultivate ongoing collaboration between housing advocates and open space advocates and how to implement sustainability efforts that emphasize energy efficiency, net zero construction, wastewater treatment/septic requirements, and other innovative approaches to housing initiatives.
- Dana LeWinter, Municipal Engagement Director | Citizens' Housing & Planning Association
- Gail Sullivan, Managing Principal | Studio G Architects
- Keihly Moore, Staff Architect | Studio G Architects
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and cultivate ongoing relationships with housing advocates and open space advocates for your community.
- Develop housing educational tools for Open Space Committee advocates in your community.
Elected and appointed municipal officials and town staff
After you register, you will receive a confirmation and a zoom link to join the workshop. For any questions or assistance registering, contact Pelinda Deegan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 290-0115.