Our 5th annual Lower Cape Housing Institute kicked off in September 2021, with 9 months of workshops and peer-to-peer learning opportunities. With support from Massachusetts Housing Partnership, Citizens' Housing and Planning Association, our Town Captains and feedback from last year's Institute, we have developed the following slate of free events for you to choose from. These events are specifically designed to support elected and appointed municipal officials and staff with housing production strategy. However, no one will be turned away from participating in our workshops. Peer Group meetings are reserved for municipal officials, towns staff and social service organizations and you can register for those on the events page of the CDP website. All workshops listed below are virtual and take place from 10am - 12:00 pm.
- October 15, 2021: Housing 101
- November 5, 2021: How to Fund Rental and Homeownership Community Housing
- January 21, 2022: Community by Design
- April 8, 2022: The History of Cape Cod Land Use Policy
- June 17, 2022: Housing Coordinator Roundtable